Wednesday 6 April 2011

3D max

I went back to the 3D modelling of my sculpture but again found this process very difficult. As a result of this I arranged a one to one session with Mark Cullen which was specific to this.  I wanted to ask Mark about setting up the different components of my models in 3D Max and also about using the site photographs to implement them into 3DMax to create virtual reality.  However, this first session concentrated on 3D Max modelling.  Mark advised me to simplify my initial and concentrate on the torso/casing. He showed me a more simplified version of creating my model on 3D Max, this was really helpful.  I hope to meet with Mark next week also. 
I want to get this sorted as quickly as possible and get all my answers to my other queries. The following images are my attempts at creating the images on 3D Max.  Obviously, I need to work on this development.











No comments:

Post a Comment